.

.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 VERSUS!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoonlitKaiser
Founder
Founder
MoonlitKaiser

Posts : 49
Reputation : 1000079
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 29
Location : Houston,TX

VERSUS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: VERSUS!!!!   VERSUS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:15 am

Got a game you think your best at? Say what game you think your a beast at and see if anyone can beat you at your own game.....I'll start things off "BlazBlue" and "Tekken 6"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thergh2.forumotion.com
MidnightKaiser
Moderator
Moderator
MidnightKaiser

Posts : 32
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 30
Location : Houston, Texas

VERSUS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERSUS!!!!   VERSUS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:12 pm

I'd have to say at the moment, Blazblue Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



VERSUS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERSUS!!!!   VERSUS!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am

i dunno if i still can but...i used to destroy on old school king of fighters
Back to top Go down
MoonlitKaiser
Founder
Founder
MoonlitKaiser

Posts : 49
Reputation : 1000079
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 29
Location : Houston,TX

VERSUS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERSUS!!!!   VERSUS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:04 am

sevn0clocksniper wrote:
i dunno if i still can but...i used to destroy on old school king of fighters
you still do, you seem to major rape with geese lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thergh2.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



VERSUS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERSUS!!!!   VERSUS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:42 am

MoonlitKaiser wrote:
sevn0clocksniper wrote:
i dunno if i still can but...i used to destroy on old school king of fighters
you still do, you seem to major rape with geese lol

lol true forgot about ole geese and his wonderfull reppu ken
Back to top Go down
MoonlitKaiser
Founder
Founder
MoonlitKaiser

Posts : 49
Reputation : 1000079
Join date : 2011-05-28
Age : 29
Location : Houston,TX

VERSUS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERSUS!!!!   VERSUS!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:38 pm

sevn0clocksniper wrote:
MoonlitKaiser wrote:
sevn0clocksniper wrote:
i dunno if i still can but...i used to destroy on old school king of fighters
you still do, you seem to major rape with geese lol

lol true forgot about ole geese and his wonderfull reppu ken
OMG! Fuck that move, I swear every time go in close for a kill you bust that move on me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thergh2.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



VERSUS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERSUS!!!!   VERSUS!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:31 pm

MoonlitKaiser wrote:
sevn0clocksniper wrote:
MoonlitKaiser wrote:
sevn0clocksniper wrote:
i dunno if i still can but...i used to destroy on old school king of fighters
you still do, you seem to major rape with geese lol

lol true forgot about ole geese and his wonderfull reppu ken
OMG! Fuck that move, I swear every time go in close for a kill you bust that move on me.

lol and lets not forget the DOUBLE reppu ken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




VERSUS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERSUS!!!!   VERSUS!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
VERSUS!!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» my collection 1/2 scale HULK has new pants, whats your opinion, better or worse??
» The Tennison's Deliria ...
» komodo 3 x64 vs. Critter 1.2 x64
» the new best engine in the world (pure speculation based on)
» (bin, ctg, abk) books under Winboard GUI!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
. :: Off Topic :: Video Games-
Jump to: